You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
VORTEX Mini 150 - Internationale Version
VORTEX Mini 150 mm
International version !
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/01/2017
- IMU Invensense SPI Gyro/Accelerometer, 8kHz loop speeds
- CPU STM32F303 32-bit ARM processor
- Firmware Betaflight compatible (with API version matching that of the OSD)
- CPU STM32F373 32-bit ARM processor
- Resolution 440H x 280V
- Style White, with black surround around all pixels
- Output Programmable Black/White levels
Video Tx Features
- Transmitter Module Custom, integrated into the FC/OSD board
- Channels 40 Initially, programmed via OSD
- Bands 5, including the ImmersionRC/FatShark bands, and RaceBand
- Frequency, IRC/FS 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880 MHz
- Frequency, RaceBand, CH1..8 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917 MHz
- Frequency, ‘A’ Band, CH1..8 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725 MHz
- Frequency, ‘B’ Band, CH1..8 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866 MHz
- Frequency, ‘E’ Band, CH1..8 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945 MHz
- Power Output 1mW -> 600mW +/- 1dB
- Audio Stereo, Right channel used for Telemetry, Left channel routed to onboard mic.
- Microphone Onboard (Left Channel)
- Recommended Antenna Supplied SpiroNET v2 Omni, Skew Planar, 4 leaf
- Glitch-free Channel Change Supported
- TNR Channel Change Integrated (requires NFC Wand v1.1 or later)
- * Dynamic power control always on, 25mW Max. before takeoff
- Standard Prop HQ 3x3 PC
- Maximum Prop Size 3”
- Stock Motors OEM 1306-3200kV, single-strand
- Recommended Battery 500mAh 4S 45~90C min, 800mAh 4S 45-90C Max.
- Type ImmersionRC EzESC
- Rating 16A continuous, 20A peak
- Features OneShot125, OneShot42, MultiShot, rotorSENSE, Motor Braking
- Processor 32-bit ARM
- Channels Required Absolute minimum four. Five recommended to support mode switch.
- Interface Standard CPPM, S-Bus, Spektrum, XBus, SumH, SumD (auto-sense with manual override)
- Receiver Power +5V, or +3.3V @ 200mA max.
- Flight Time Depends upon battery, and flight style
- Maximum Range Highly dependent on battery, and flying style
- Maximum Speed > 100km/h with appropriate props and battery
- Video Standard Composite, PAL or NTSC, switchable using a camera-mounted jumper
Weight and Size
- Weight >249.99g w/500mAh pack
- Size 155mm between diagonal motors
30 other products in the same category: